Civic Challenge | Action Steps
Thanks for taking the Civic Pledge and welcome to the Civic Trust Community!
As a MEMBER, you receive the following benefits:
- Free in-person and online citizen power trainings
- News of fellow Civic Trust members and how they’re improving their communities
- Membership in a community of principled citizens
- A monthly newsletter featuring top experts in law and policy
- Invitation to the Civic Summit
AND if you have some time, become a Civic Trust AMBASSADOR. Promote the Civic Pledge and its principles to your family, friends, and neighbors by:
- Sharing the Pledge on social media or email and let your friends know you’ve taken the Pledge
- Hosting a pledge party and invite your neighbors to take the Pledge
- Circulating a Pledge petition and get your neighbors to take the Pledge
- Entering the Pledge Video Contest for a chance to win a sail on the beautiful Enchantress and dinner for two at the Raritan Yacht Club.
- Becoming a proponent of Solutions Civics and Solutions Journalism.
AND if you can dedicate a year of service to making your community a better place to live, become a CIVIC TRUSTEE. Click here to learn more or reach out to Civic Trust Facilitator Joel Rosa at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (732) 548-9798.
As a Trustee, you will have the opportunity to:
- Attend monthly meetings with other community leaders. You can see time and location here.
- Research innovative solutions to city problems with assistance from law and policy experts.
- Attend social events with fellow Trustees.