By allowing minor crimes of theft and vandalism to be reported online, a municipality can provide easy access to police services while freeing up officers and resources for more pressing matters. Online reporting gives citizens 24/7 access to crime reporting, allowing citizens to fill out police reports at their own convenience without the added stress of having to speak to an officer or go to a precinct. The municipality is also better able to direct resources where they are needed most. Instead of having police officers take initial reports, their time can be allocated more efficiently regarding the most pressing priorities.
- Experts in school board governance speak at Perth Amboy Civic Trust Meeting
- Newark students Tackle Police/Community Relations with no-blame problem solving
- The Citizens Campaign supports “New Jersey for Puerto Rico Hurricane Relief”
- TRUSTEES HONORED BY GOVERNORS FOR CIVIC SERVICE
- Celebration of Exemplary Public Service Gala