Join us in our mission to leave our communities and our country better than we found them. Together, we can change our political culture to focus on solutions with a No-Blame approach.
There’s no cost or required meetings in the Citizen Leadership Service, but lots of benefits. Here’s just a few:
- Access to a powerful community of principled leaders with shared values
- Admission to the online Coach’s Corner for advice on citizen leadership roles you may be interested in, and support in advancing your chosen solution
- Access to the National Solutions Sharing Platform, a menu of successful solutions for you to use, and the opportunity to add your own solution so that others can propose it for national impact
- Advice from the experts on our Law and Policy Task Force on adapting and presenting a solution for use in your city
- Access to new Citizen Power Tools, like our upcoming online Citizen Power game
- Admission to the annual national celebration of service
For more information about the Civic Trusts or to apply to become a Civic Trustee, click here!