where to buy generic viagra safely Trenton Civic Trustee Darren “Freedom” Green addressed students of social studies teacher Jessica King at Newark’s American History High School on the power of no-blame problem-solving. The class conducted a survey of their fellow students on how to improve police/community relations in Newark, especially with young people. Darren discussed how the students could make a respectful presentation of their solutions and complimented them for taking the initiative on such an important issue.
- Experts in school board governance speak at Perth Amboy Civic Trust Meeting
- Newark students Tackle Police/Community Relations with no-blame problem solving
- The Citizens Campaign supports “New Jersey for Puerto Rico Hurricane Relief”
- TRUSTEES HONORED BY GOVERNORS FOR CIVIC SERVICE
- Celebration of Exemplary Public Service Gala