Want to learn how to get in the game of government problem-solving? Take this free online training in Leadership and No-Blame Problem Solving – and while you’re at it, earn a Certificate that will look great on your resume, job application, or college application. It takes less than ten hours to complete, and you can do it at your own pace, even from a smartphone.
The training includes short videos of 5-10 minutes, chapters of a practical training manual, and short quizzes that you can take as many times as you want to help you learn the important points.
Does a college or university near you offer this course in Leadership and No-Blame Problem Solving to the community through continuing education? Get more information by contacting email@example.com.
- Principles of No-Blame Problem Solving
- No-Blame Problem Solving: Shaping Your Solution
- No-Blame Problem Solving: Presenting Your Solution
- Local Power Centers: Mayor, Council, & School Board
- Local Power Centers: Planning Board & Local Political Parties
- Citizen Power in the 21st Century
- Media Literacy
- Powerful Citizen Leadership Roles: Civic Trusts & Solutions Advocates
- Powerful Citizen Leadership Roles: Appointed Government Office & Local Political Party Representative
“This course was very impactful, motivating and informative.”
“It was really easy to follow and gave real examples of how to become engaged and effective.”