Our mission: To heal our American community with a No-Blame approach and a focus on pragmatic problem solving.
There’s no cost and no required meetings in the Citizen Service, but lots of benefits. Here’s just a few:
- Access to a powerful community of principled leaders with shared values
- The option to serve as a Civic Trustee, using the 10-Step No-Blame Problem Solving Approach to advance solutions for your city
- Admission to our monthly Mentor Meetings for advice on citizen leadership roles you may be interested in, and support in advancing your chosen solution
- Access to the National Solutions Sharing Platform, a menu of successful solutions for you to use, and the opportunity to add your own solution so that others can propose it for national impact
- Advice from the experts on our Law and Policy Task Force on adapting and presenting a solution for use in your city
- Access to new Citizen Power Tools, like our online Citizen Power game