Trenton Civic Trustee Darren “Freedom” Green addressed students of social studies teacher Jessica King at Newark’s American History High School on the power of no-blame problem-solving. The class conducted a survey of their fellow students on how to improve police/community relations in Newark, especially with young people. Darren discussed how the students could make a respectful presentation of their solutions and complimented them for taking the initiative on such an important issue.
- NJ Spotlight Op-ed: Newark sets the national standard for civic empowerment
- Citizen Power & The Art of No-Blame Problem Solving: A 21st Century Citizens Manual
- The Citizens Campaign Releases New Catalog
- Newark Civic Trustee presents Solutions Civics to the Newark Board of Education.
- Mayor Ras Baraka Publicly Declares Newark as the first “Civic City” in the Nation