Jonathan Busch of Busch Law Group and expert in school board law and governance; Dale Caldwell, School Board President of the New Brunswick Public Schools; Harry Pozycki, Founder and Chairman of The Citizens Campaign; and Nicole Okun, former Superintendent of Old Bridge Public Schools
- NJ Spotlight Op-ed: Newark sets the national standard for civic empowerment
- Citizen Power & The Art of No-Blame Problem Solving: A 21st Century Citizens Manual
- The Citizens Campaign Releases New Catalog
- Newark Civic Trustee presents Solutions Civics to the Newark Board of Education.
- Mayor Ras Baraka Publicly Declares Newark as the first “Civic City” in the Nation