Power Civics is now being taught at Rutgers Newark School of Public Affairs, and was incorporated into the Rutgers Honors, Living and Learning Community program. During an engaging class, Newark Civic Trustees Brian Taylor and Victoria Lowery, joined by The Citizens Campaign Founder Harry Pozycki, detailed our 10 Step No Blame Problem Solving method to Dr. Jyl Josephson’s honors students. In a service component of these courses,students are organizing and leading Power Civics forums for community residents. The first one was held on December 1 at the Paul Robeson Campus Center and another one is being scheduled for May.
- NJ Spotlight Op-ed: Newark sets the national standard for civic empowerment
- Citizen Power & The Art of No-Blame Problem Solving: A 21st Century Citizens Manual
- The Citizens Campaign Releases New Catalog
- Newark Civic Trustee presents Solutions Civics to the Newark Board of Education.
- Mayor Ras Baraka Publicly Declares Newark as the first “Civic City” in the Nation