The Citizens Campaign’s new catalog describes the Power Tools citizens, teachers and students can use to drive government from the bottom-up. Find out how these tools were developed and read about the people who have used them to solve problems in their cities. Download a copy as a PDF or view online.
- NJ Spotlight Op-ed: Newark sets the national standard for civic empowerment
- Citizen Power & The Art of No-Blame Problem Solving: A 21st Century Citizens Manual
- The Citizens Campaign Releases New Catalog
- Newark Civic Trustee presents Solutions Civics to the Newark Board of Education.
- Mayor Ras Baraka Publicly Declares Newark as the first “Civic City” in the Nation